In India, many festivals are celebrated, and Karwa Chauth is one of them. Women in India are busy preparing for their special day. This festival is full of tradition and love, where women celebrate in beautiful and unique ways.
One way to add an extra special day to this festival is using a mehndi design for Karwa Chauth pooja. In 2021, Karwa Chauth pooja, this trend of mehndi design, was so popular, and this trend continues. This article will explore modern and traditional mehndi designs for karwa chauth, discuss different types of mehndi design, and show how to apply mehndi on your hands or feet. We will provide information on choosing the best mehndi cones for better results. Also, we will provide information on selecting the best Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs for every occasion, festival, and function.
Traditional Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs
Images By @Pinterest
Karwa Chauth is a popular traditional festival in India that is celebrated among married women. Apart from this, they decorate their hand and legs with simple and beautiful mehndi designs. While many other expansive and ornate design options are available today, simple and traditional karwa chauth mehndi designs have designs like lotus flowers and peacocks. These designs can be easily made at home and make for wonderful decorations. The bold color in designing the Mehndi also looks cool against vibrant Indian clothing.
Modern and Contemporary Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs
As time has changed, new and modern mehndi designs for Karwa Chauth have become popular. Today’s contemporary mehndi arts are becoming more popular among young woman for their celebration. Unlike traditional design, modern mehndi design keeps going in trends, including beautiful natural things such as leaves, birds, trees, and flowers, abstract shapes, and motifs.
Different Types of Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs.
Our Indian women use traditional mehndi designs for karwa chauth, but modern mehndi designs are also popular nowadays. These designs include Rajasthani, Marwari, and Indo-Arabic. Each method has features and uniqueness that are set apart from traditional design.
You can check our 100+ Thumb Mehndi Designs according to your Outfits:2023’s Hottest Thumb Mehndi Designs: Trends to Follow
Best Mehndi Stencils for those who want quick and easy mehndi designs:
Apcute 18pc Combo Pack Mehandi Tattoo Stencils StickerMehndi Stencils (Tattoo Stencils) ₹299.00
Apcute Mehndi Designs Tattoo Stencils for hand Set of – 2 PieceMehndi Stencils (Tattoo Stencils) ₹168.00
IVANAS Heena Mehandi Tatto Stencil Set for HandMehndi Stencils (Tattoo Stencils) ₹299.00
How to Apply Mehndi for Karwa Chauth
Applying Mehndi in your hand is an art; with practice, you can do it properly and design a beautiful, creative, and complex Mehndi design on your hands or your loved ones. You should have the proper material before you apply the Mehndi on your hands or legs. This includes paper towels, dry henna powder or pre-made cones, cotton balls, sugar solution, lemon juice, or tea tree oil to keep Moisturized mehndi design. Once you have all the materials, then do the following steps:-
1. Take the smooth, dry henna powder and add hot coffee or tea mixture and henna oil until you get a thick paste.
2. Once the henna paste is ready, take a plastic cone with a fine hole at the end, pour the mixture into the cone, and tie the back with the rubber.
3. By holding the cone in your right hand, start squeezing the cone and start making the patterns you want.
4. Keep the palm horizontally and let it dry properly.
5. Important steps are to warm it near fire and leave it as long as it gets bolder.
6. When it is almost dry, take a cotton ball and dip it into a lemon or sugar solution and apply it on your palm so that it can become darker and can last for 3-4 weeks
7. After 3-4 hours, wash your hands with plain water and clean your hands with a paper towel.
How to avoid side-effects of Mehndi when applying it on your skin in Karwa Chauth 2023.
One of the most common mistakes we make with our skin during festivals like Karwa Chauth is we use chemicals on our hands. People love to have mehndi designs on their hands or legs, but they need to be aware of harmful chemicals used to make these products that may react to your skin and cause itching, dry skin, and irritation. Even if you haven’t faced any skin problems from Mehndi, it’s not that you aren’t at risk, by Dr Nitika Kohli.
Many women complain about peeling off the skin, redness, and itching with the henna from the hands.
How to use Mehndi Safely.
Get the Right Mehndi Cones, Dry Hair Powder, Henna Mehndi Oils for Your NeedsWe have selected the right mehndi products for your needs below. Check them out now!
Amina Henna Instant Tattoo Red Outline Mehndi Pack of 12Mehndi Cones ₹166.00
Kaveri Mehendi Cones Reddish Brown Color Pack of 12Mehndi Cones ₹110.00
Mehendi Cones For Hand Natural Mehndi Cones For HandMehndi Cones ₹95.00
Neeta Mehndi Cone 12 Piece Mehendi ConeMehndi Cones ₹148.00
Neha Classic Color Cone (Pack of 12) – 25G in Each Cone – Multi ColorMehndi Cones ₹180.00
NEHA HERBALS MEHANDI CONE (Pack of 12)Mehndi Cones ₹100.00
Prem Dulhan Mehendi Cone 12pc in 1 boxMehndi Cones ₹162.00
Sabz Organics Natural Bridal Henna Mehndi Cones Pack of 6Mehndi Cones ₹249.00
Dr Nitika Kohli says to go for herbal Mehndi if you already have a skin problem. An even better option is going for Mehndi leaves.
While purchasing any products, check these things:-
- CHECK MANUFACTURING DATE.
- PERFORM PATCH TEST.
Tips to Choose the Perfect Mehndi Design for Karwa Chauth
1. Consider your style: What kind of design do you want for Karwa Chauth, like geometrical, intricate, or floral designs?
2. Consider the occasion: Karwa Chauth is a special occasion for married couples. On these special occasions, women preferred a more Elebroated design.
3. Consider your outfit: What are you wearing for Karwa Chauth? You would choose the design according to your outfit.
4. Don’t be afraid to experiment: You can try many Mehndi designs, so don’t be scared to try something new.
Here are some popular Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs:
Images By @Pinterest
1. Floral designs: Floral designs are the best designs on occasion, like Karwa Chauth. The designs are elegant and easy to make and can be customized according to your style.
2. Mandala designs: Mandala mehndi designs are created using geometric shapes believed to have some spiritual significance. These designs can be beautiful to celebrate Karwa Chauth.
3. Arabic mehndi designs: Arabic mehndi designs are created using geometrical shapes and intricate details. These mehndi designs are bold and colorful, and the Pakistani and cute mehndi designs are too eye-catching.
4. Jharkhandi Mehndi designs: Jharkhandi Mehndi designs are known for their intricate patterns, details, and bold design. This design uses paisley, mirror work design, and floral motifs.